PT. REYHAN PUTRA MANDIRI ("REMITPRO" or us) is the content owner and operator of the website
https://www.remitpro.id, related sites and microsites accessed through the website and the REMITPRO application and all services provided therein and other services which may be provided by REMITPRO from time to time (together "Service").
Information Collection and Use
REMITPRO has the right to collect information when a Customer registers for the creation of a REMITPRO account, when a Customer provides information as part of the identity verification process, at the time of the transaction, or when the Customer requests a digital receipt. REMITPRO has the right to collect, but not limited to collecting the following:
1) Customer's data or general information, such as name, e-mail address, office address, telephone number, and date of birth.
2) Identification, including identification card numbers and loyalty cards.
3) Contact, including office address, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, contact person.
4) Finance, including banks, bank accounts, credit cards, and financial details information.
5) Transactions, including payment details and sales documents to and from you, merchant location and other details related to the products and services that you use or buy from us.
6) Marketing and Communication, including your preference for receiving marketing and communication materials from us and our partners.
7) Any data and information uploaded by you or any information about your products and services;
8) Information attached to you when you access the Site, Application and / or Service;
9) Any specific information from your system that is recorded and collected automatically by REMITPRO using various types of tracking technology, such as an Internet Protocol address (IP address), unique equipment or user ID (user ID), version of the software used, system type, date, time, and details of your transactions, geo-tagging (geo-location), and information from your account that is made publicly available by you;
(All types of the information above hereinafter referred to as "Customer Information").
We have the right, from time to time, to verify the personal information that you provide to us, by sending a verification letter, e-mail, or requiring you to send supporting documentation, or by whatever means, as requested.
You hereby agree that your Personal Information may be disclosed to the following parties: (a) affiliates and subsidiaries, agents and subcontractors of the Company; (b) governments, regulatory agencies, and fraud prevention agencies for the purpose of identifying, preventing, detecting or overcoming fraud, money laundering, or other crimes, and for other legitimate purposes; (d) to third parties for risk management purposes (e) other entities that may be required by law or as a public interest can guarantee, for the purposes described in the following paragraphs; and (f) the buyer at the time of the acquisition. You understand and realize that such disclosures must be made and agree to waive your right to file a claim for compensation, to the extent permitted by law.
Use of Personal Data
REMITPRO uses information about you to provide, maintain and improve our services and to convey the information and support you request, including receipts, warnings, and support and administrative advertising messages.
Customer information and other information that you provide and if relevant, for use, or subscription, or purchase of our Services and / or products, including additional information that you subsequently provide, can be used and processed by us for the following purposes:
1) Running our business and assisting us in providing, maintaining and improving services;
2) Sending information and supporting REMITPRO requests, including receipts, reminders, and support and administration messages;
3) Sending you news and information about the Service and communicating to you about the latest products, services, promotions and information offered by REMITPRO and its designated partners;
4) Provide several choices regarding the use of our information that suits you;
5) Provide an open and clear explanation of how we use the information;
6) Publish or share information that has been combined from several users and / or customers, but of course in a way that will not let you or others identified;
7) Aggregate your uploaded, non-personal account data so that you cannot be identified, with data belonging to other users of the Service to improve service quality, design promotions or provide a way for you to compare business practices with other users;
8) To obtain and collect Customer Information, and store Customer Information in an electronic system owned by REMITPRO or a third party;
9) Assess and process your request regarding the Service;
10) Establish and verify your identity and background;
11) Establish communication between us and Customers;
12) Process your payment transaction related to the Service;
13) Respond to questions, complaints or comments from you;
14) Manage customer participation in events or programs organized by REMITPRO;
15) Process and analyze Customer Information, including to carry out market analyzes, whether conducted by REMITPRO or third parties;
16) Display, announce and open access to Customer Information to subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, licensees, business partners and / or Service providers;
17) Investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities;
18) Carry out internal activities, including internal investigations, compliance, audits and other internal security needs;
19) Other legal business activities of REMITPRO; and
20) Other objectives that will be disclosed to you in connection with the Service. (together, "Purpose").
REMITPRO can use information about you to improve, adjust and facilitate the use of our services and products to provide better services.
Security of Personal Information
We store Customer Information, as long as you are a customer or user of one of our products and / or services. We also store Customer Information for a certain period after you are no longer a customer or user of one of our products and / or services if Customer Information is needed for the Purposes for which Customer Information is collected or to meet legal requirements.
You must be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own account and password, as well as any and all applications submitted, obligations that are approved or incorporated into and all other activities carried out under that account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or disclosure of your account or password, any unauthorized activity under your account or other breach of security.
We will not be responsible for any loss that you may experience due to third party use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge, without error or negligence on our part.
REMITPRO can disclose information it collects in the event that it is required by applicable law. To the extent permitted by applicable law, REMITPRO can disclose this information at the request of law enforcement agencies or other government agencies, or if REMITPRO feels that disclosure can prevent a criminal act, or can assist in investigations relating to public safety, to protect security or the integrity of the REMITPRO website, or to enable REMITPRO to take preventative action against possible losses.